A cookie is a file which is saved on your computer when you visit certain websites. Cookies enable websites to store and recover information about your browsing habits and about your computer and, depending on the information they contain, the way that you use your computer, allowing the website to recognise repeat visitors. The browser saves cookies on the hard drive only for the duration of the current session, which occupies a very small amount of space, without damaging your computer. Cookies contain no specific personal information and, in most cases, they are deleted from the computer at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, however, temporary and saved cookies can be accepted or blocked by changing your security settings.
If your browser is not set to accept cookies, will not link the data stored in the cookies with your personal information without your express consent.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies are only used to enable users to browse a website, platform or application or to use the different options or services offered, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data transfer, session identification, giving access to restricted areas, remembering the items in an order, processing orders, applying to register or to take part in an event, using security systems while browsing, storing contents for displaying videos and sound or sharing contents through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: Personalisation cookies enable visitors to access the website with certain pre-set features saved in the visitor’s computer such as language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional setting from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytic cookies: These are either processed by us or by third parties, and they enable us to quantify the number of visitors and measure and analyse statistics of the use made by visitors of the service offered. To do this, we analyse how you browse our website to offer you tailored products and services.
- Advertising cookies: Advertising cookies are those which we, or third parties, process to enable us to manage the advertising space on the website as efficiently as possible, tailoring the content of advertisements to the content of the service requested or to the use made of the website. To do this, we may analyse your Internet browsing habits to enable us to show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These enable the most efficient management possible of advertising space included by the editor on the website, application, or platform where it provides the service requested. These cookies store information about user behaviour obtained by continuous observation of its browsing habits, enabling us to develop a specific profile and to tailor the advertising you are shown based on this.
- Third-party cookies: The Myhuntbook website may use third party services to compile statistical information on behalf of Myhuntbook of the use made of the site by visitors, to provide other services in connection with the activity of the website and other Internet services.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of your information in the manner and for the purposes described above. You also acknowledge that you may opt to reject the processing of said data or information by blocking Cookies in your browser settings. Although you can set your browser to reject cookies, this may mean that you may not be able to make use of all the features of the Website.
You may allow, block or delete the cookies saved on your computer with your browser settings:
If you have any questions about this cookies policy, please contact Myhuntbook at email@example.com